At South Devon Towbars we have been fitting towbars for the past 15 years, we have a combined 50 years experience in the Motor Trade. We are a family business and pride ourselves on personal service. We are based at Motorquip in Newton Abbot, Devon.
South Devon Towbars has been established to focus on the fitting of towbars in the areas of Newton Abbot, Torquay, Paignton, Chudleigh, Bovey Tracey, Torbay, Teignbridge, Kingsteignton, Ashburton, Buckfastleigh, Totnes and anywhere in the Devon Area.
Over the past 15 years towbar fitting has changed a lot. The electrics are far more complex, there are many different types of towbars for the same vehicles and towbars can now have over 20 different components in their assembly. If you look through our site we explain the different types of towbar and the electrical differences.
Why fit with us
- We have been fitting towbars in Newton Abbot, Devon for over 15 years and if you google Motorquip you will see we have 5 star reviews.
- Between our three members of staff we have over 50 years of experience in the motor trade, we all have a wealth of experience and formal qualifications.
- All towbars come with at least a 12 month parts and labour warranty. (Ask about brands with a lifetime warranty)
- We are competitively priced, we sell all of our towbars at trade price, giving maximum value to our customers. ( These prices are only available for towbars fitted by us)
- All towbars are fitted correctly according to manufactures instructions including sealing any holes or cuts made and ensuring no damage is done to your vehicle.
- All electrics are fitted with a bypass relay to avoid any errors with your vehicles electrical system. We also offer the option of dedicated electrics, which we insisted upon if the vehicle is old 5 years or newer and any vehicles still within manufactures warranty.
- We provide you with a fixed price before the fitting of the towbar so you are not in for any surprises. If in the very unlikely event there is any additional costs we will contact you immediately to discuss them.
We only offer fitting in our dedicated workshop due to the complexity of the electrics, tools that are required and the protection the workshop offers to your vehicle.
You are welcome to drop your vehicle off the evening before.